We help children and young people to learn, flourish and achieve their full potential.
This allows them to feel fulfilled and have the opportunities to build the future that they choose. We provide academic support, mentoring, intensive literacy and numeracy support and aspirational activities.
We help 7-18 year olds with a combination of:
- After-school academic support
- Undergraduate student and corporate mentoring
- Specially-designed study weeks with our partner schools (FOCUS Weeks)
- Careers workshops run by industry professionals
- Summer Carnival Arts programme
- One-to-one literacy and numeracy support
Primary Academic Support
Get help with your schoolwork from graduate staff and university-educated volunteer. We also offer intensive literacy and numeracy support.
Every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday during term-time.
3.30 – 5pm
Secondary Academic Support
Receive support with your schoolwork and exam revision from graduate staff and university-educated volunteers. We also offer intensive literacy and numeracy support.
Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday during term-time.
4pm – 5.30pm
If you would like to learn more or sign up to one of our activities, just get in touch!