At The ClementJames Centre our vision is for everyone in our community to release their potential and live fulfilled lives.
At ClementJames we offer local people the knowledge, skills and opportunities they need to achieve their full potential.
We do this through employment support, education opportunities for children and young people, adult learning courses, and help to improve wellbeing and find solutions to day-to-day problems.
Our values are the principles which guide and underpin our work:
We value and recognise the talent of every person
We complete everything to the highest possible standard
We practise pastoral, long-term care
We behave aspirationally and positively
We promote teamwork and togetherness
- Charity Times Charity of the Year Winner 2014
- Charity Times Charity of the Year Shortlisted 2015
- Charity Times Charity of the Year Shortlisted 2016
- Charity Times Charity of the Year Shortlisted 2019
- Charity Times Charity of the Year Shortlisted 2020
- We are a registered with Pearson Edexcel who award all our adult learning qualifications
- Our Children & Young People’s Mentoring Programme has ‘Approved Provider’ recognition with the Mentoring and Befriending Foundation
- Our Information, Advice & Guidance service has been awarded the Advice Quality Standard by the Advice Services Alliance, a nationally recognised quality mark for organisations providing free, independent advice to members of the public.
Help The ClementJames Centre release potential in the community!