If you’re looking for a charity offering fun and exciting fundraising challenges, join The ClementJames Centre where the money you raise will make a real positive difference to people’s lives.
We need your help to raise enough money so that we can keep providing our services for our local community.
Could you run a sponsored 10k, organise a quiz night, or host a dress up day at work? Everything helps, so feel free to be creative.
In return, we promise that we will pay any reasonable registration fees, provide administrative support, and we will spend 100% of the money you raise helping people in the local community to release their potential.
Ways in which you can get involved:
- Challenge yourself: You could take part in a sponsored run, hike the Three Peaks, embark on a cycling challenge, or even face your fears while Sky Diving
- Organise events: You could put on a quiz, a band night, or a zumbathon – whatever you are passionate about!
- Get your workplace involved: Why not persuade your colleagues to spend a day in fancy dress or host a bake sale in your office?
The possibilities are endless! If you want to find out more about how to fundraise for The ClementJames Centre, either individually or in a group, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 020 7221 8810.
Raise your sponsorship money online:
We are signed up with BT MyDonate, which makes it really easy for you to set up a fundraising page and collect all your donations online. Simply click on the link and follow the instructions to set up a page.
How else can I support ClementJames?
- Like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter
- Subscribe to our mailing list to keep up-to-date about the work we do and the events we run throughout the year.
- Become a regular donor. This gives us the security necessary to plan our future provision – something which provides a crucial underpinning to our ambitious programme of expansion.
- Spread the word about the work we do amongst your networks and encourage your contacts to attend events, engage in fundraising challenges or become regular donors.
- Engage your employer. Some organisations accept employee nominations for charity partnerships; others will match employees’ donations or fundraising totals.