Terms and Conditions
St Clement & St James Community Development Project (‘The ClementJames Centre’)
St Clement & St James Community Development Project is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee, (registered charity number 1009253 and registered company number 2677427).
Registered office: 95 Sirdar Road, London, W11 4EQ
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to St Clement & St James Community Development Project.
- Please read these terms carefully before using this website (“Site”). Your use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of this Site.
- The ClementJames Centre reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- These terms and conditions apply to any site under the control of The ClementJames Centre and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
- Copyright in the material is owned by The ClementJames Centre. The ClementJames Centre has made every effort to gain copyright for all written and visual material on this Site where necessary. Any person who owns the copyright for material published on this Site, please contact us.
- Unauthorised use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of The ClementJames Centre, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. Documents (including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons) without the prior written permission of the copyright holders on this Site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use. Should The ClementJames Centre receive any complaint with regard to third party material on this Site, it will review the matter and remove material at its sole discretion. The ClementJames Centre will have no further liability to either party in such instance.
- Materials on this Site are provided for the purposes of information or reporting only and should not be relied upon. Independent advice should be sought on financial, legal and medical matters.
- Links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. The ClementJames Centre is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the ClementJames Centre Site, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Any website wanting to create a link to any ClementJames Centre Site, or to request a link to be created to them, must contact us.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this Site must be terminated immediately.
- The ClementJames Centre does not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this Site.
- While The ClementJames Centre endeavours to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, this is not guaranteed. The ClementJames Centre does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. The ClementJames Centre may make changes to the materials on this Site, or to the information described in them, at any time without notice. The materials on this Site may be out of date, and The ClementJames Centre makes no commitment to update the materials on this Site.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Any questions regarding the Site can be addressed by contacting us.