There are many ways corporate involvement can help support our mission – by assisting our Employment Support programme through volunteering or partnership or making a contribution to our fundraising efforts. At The ClementJames Centre we offer a holistic package of support to our clients, tailored to their individual needs. This means that:
- We offer long-term bespoke support
- We support those who are furthest from the job market who may be unable to access other services
- We build meaningful and trusting relationships with clients, making our programmes more impactful
There are a range of ways you can get involved in a partnership with ClementJames. Our packages are personalised and can be tailored to suit your organisation’s capacity, whether you’re a small business operating in the local area or a large corporation working internationally.
Develop training or employment opportunities for clients on our employment programme. Clients are matched to this opportunity based on skill sets and experience.
- Our experienced team prepares prospective clients with practical and soft skills and continues to support clients in the initial stages of their new employment contract
- Gain skilled new employees to your workforce and have a long-term impact on a client’s life
Interview Skills Day
Your team of 10 – 15 volunteers spends a day working with our clients helping to boost confidence and develop strategies to help them succeed in that all-important job interview.
- Volunteers develop leadership, communication, and coaching skills
- Briefing and activities on the day are facilitated by our staff who remain as a point of contact for volunteers
In the past, we’ve run events with:
- Wyelands Bank
- Smart Works
- Johnson & Johnson
- Javelin Group
The event was really well organised and run on the day … people were impressed with how seamless it felt moving between the group and individual sessions … all volunteers found the experience very rewarding despite quite a few feeling nervous in advance of the day.”Volunteer from Wyelands Bank
Volunteers work on-to-one with a client to achieve their goal over a period of up to six one-hour sessions. Training is provided by ClementJames staff in advance of the first session.
- Volunteers gain mentoring and volunteer experience whilst developing coaching and people-focused skills
- Volunteers are matched with clients according to skill set and experience
Whatever the size of your company, we are always looking for corporate partners to support us with our fundraising efforts. This could include:
- Gifts-in-kind donations: provide us with goods or services to help us save money on additional costs
- Sponsorship: Sponsor one of our programmes, such as our Women’s Confidence Programme or Interview Skills Day
- Donations: Make a one-off or regular donation to us or encourage donations through your payroll
- Matched donations: Increase employee engagement by matching employee donations to ClementJames
- Take part in fundraising challenges for us as a team
To discuss any of these opportunities or to arrange a visit, observation or chat, please get in touch: