We help people to gain meaningful and sustainable employment.
This enables our clients to improve their quality of life, security and independence. We do this through tailored advice and support, mentoring and work skills activities.
To book an Employment Support appointment, please email email@example.com or give us a call on 020 7221 8810.
If you are unemployed but unsure about how you can find the work you’re looking for, we can help you build the skills and find the opportunities to get that job you’ve been waiting for. We also run a series of unique courses that boost both your confidence and your CV.
- Assess each person’s barriers to work
- Identify job and training opportunities
- Develop confidence and identify transferable skills
- Assist with job preparation, applications, and interviews
- Run Interview Skills Days with corporate volunteers
- Provide a programme of career/life coaching
- Deliver workshops in schools and colleges
- Provide volunteer mentoring where appropriate
If you have a quick employment query that you would like to speak about with an advisor, we also run a drop-in session every Tuesday between 12 and 1 pm via Zoom. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to access the link.
If you are interested in any of our programmes or would like to find out more, get in touch!