We help people to gain meaningful and sustainable employment.
This enables our clients to improve their quality of life, security and independence. We do this through tailored advice and support, mentoring and work skills activities.
To book an Employment Support appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 020 7221 8810.
If you are unemployed or in insecure work, but unsure about how you can find the work you’re looking for, we can help you build the skills and find the opportunities to get that job you’ve been waiting for. We also run a series of unique courses that boost both your confidence and your CV.
- Assess each person’s barriers to work
- Identify job and training opportunities, including through links to local employers
- Develop confidence and identify transferable skills
- Assist with job preparation, applications, and interviews
- Run Interview Skills Days with corporate volunteers
- Provide a programme of career/life coaching
- Deliver workshops in schools and colleges
- Provide volunteer mentoring where appropriate
If you have a quick employment query that you would like to speak about with an advisor, we also run a drop-in session every Tuesday between 12 and 1 pm. Email email@example.com to book a slot.
Young People’s 1:1 Employment Support
If you are a young person aged 16 – 24 and seeking work, we can:
- Provide 1:1 guided support to find you sustainable opportunities
- Help you to develop your strengths, build aspiration and work out a career plan
- Collaboratively work towards unlocking your potential
- Help you to create CVs, cover letters and applications, as well as developing your interview technique
To book an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Skills Day
Interview Skills Day offers a fantastic chance for people to practice and develop interview skills, to familiarise themselves with the interview process, and to increase overall confidence.
Participants will take part in interactive activities designed to develop key interview skills, such as:
- Creative thinking
- Presentation skills
- Framing experience and using STAR
They will also get the opportunity to have a 1:1 mock interview and gain feedback.
In the past, we’ve run events with amazing corporate volunteers including Dunnhumby, Wyelands Bank, Smart Works, Johnson & Johnson and Javelin Group.
I really liked the way we were supported in small groups and given time to reflect, practice and share. Also the way the session was delivered was amazing.
[My volunteer] was fantastic and made me feel at ease and worthy of gaining employment, which I was not feeling.
I feel more confidence of how to answer the questions at an interview and feeling more prepared.Feedback from previous participants
Keep updated on when we are running our next Interview Skills Day by subscribing to our newsletter and checking the monthly timetable.
If you are interested in any of our programmes or would like to find out more, get in touch!