How it works:
- Every time you shop online the retailer donates a percentage to The ClementJames Centre, at no extra cost to you.
- Over 2000 retailers (inc. Amazon, Sainsbury’s, John Lewis, M&S, eBay) are registered
How you do it:
- Go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/clementjames/
- Follow the instructions to register
- Install the Find and Remind toolbar – this will let you know when you are on a website which is registered with EasyFundraising and ask if you would like to claim a donation to ClementJames (this just means that a percentage of your purchase will go to the charity).
- If you are a UK taxpayer, you can also claim Gift Aid on EasyFundraising. To do so once you have set up an account, please go to ‘Settings’ under the ‘Your account’ tab on the top right-hand corner, then tick the Gift Aid box and enter your address.
That’s it, easy peasy! If you have any questions please do get in touch with us.