We support adults to improve their English, Maths and ICT skills.
This gives our students the confidence and knowledge to help them succeed and strengthens their place in the community. We offer a wide range of Functional Skills courses and intensive literacy and numeracy support.
Our courses run three times a year, in the autumn, spring and summer terms.
Want to know what’s on and when this term? Have a look at the Summer Timetable 2019.
Enrolment for the Summer Term is on the following days:
- Monday 1st April 2019
- Thursday 4th April 2019
- Monday 8th April 2019
- Wednesday 10th April 2019
- Friday 12th April 2019
- Tuesday 23rd April 2019
- Wednesday 24th April 2019
- Thursday 25th April 2019
Please call us to book your appointment to register.
Courses begin Monday 29th April 2019.
The ClementJames Centre is registered with awarding body Pearson Edexcel.
English language classes
Are you new to the UK or would you just like to speak better English? Not sure how to get started? At ClementJames we can teach you how to speak, read and write in English comfortably and confidently.
We provide a range of English courses including:
- Daytime and evening Functional Skills English courses (leading to a qualification)
- Community English language courses
- Sunday English language courses for Domestic Workers
- Literacy classes
- One-to-one literacy support
If computers make you nervous, you can also join one of our friendly ICT classes, including:
- Daytime and evening Functional Skills ICT courses (leading to a qualification)
- Sunday ICT classes
Need to improve your maths skills to get that job you want? Or would you like to help your children with their maths homework? At ClementJames you can learn maths, even from scratch. We offer:
- Functional Skills Maths classes (leading to a qualification)
- One-to-one numeracy support