We support adults to improve their English, Maths and ICT skills.
This gives our students the confidence and knowledge to help them succeed and strengthens their place in the community. We offer a wide range of Functional Skills courses and intensive literacy and numeracy support.
Our courses run three times a year, in the autumn, spring and summer terms.
FINAL DATES FOR REGISTRATION for the 2019 Autumn Term are on the following days:
- Monday 9th September: Drop in 9.30 am – 12 pm
- Tuesday 10th September: Drop in 2 pm – 4 pm
- Wednesday 11th September: Drop in 9.30 am – 12 pm
- Thursday 12th September: appointments from 9.30 am – 12 pm
- Friday 13th September: appointments from 9.30 am – 12 pm
- Sunday 15th September 2019 10 am – 2 pm
- Sunday 22nd September 2019 10 am – 3 pm
Please call us on 0207 221 8810 to book your appointment to register.
Courses begin Monday 23rd September 2019.
The ClementJames Centre is registered with awarding body Pearson Edexcel.
English language classes
Are you new to the UK or would you just like to speak better English? Not sure how to get started? At ClementJames we can teach you how to speak, read and write in English comfortably and confidently.
We provide a range of English courses including:
- Daytime and evening Functional Skills English courses (leading to a qualification)
- Community English language courses
- Sunday English language courses for Domestic Workers
- Literacy classes
- One-to-one literacy support
If computers make you nervous, you can also join one of our friendly ICT classes, including:
- Daytime and evening Functional Skills ICT courses (leading to a qualification)
- Sunday ICT classes
Need to improve your maths skills to get that job you want? Or would you like to help your children with their maths homework? At ClementJames you can learn maths, even from scratch. We offer:
- Functional Skills Maths classes (leading to a qualification)
- One-to-one numeracy support