Would you like some support and advice around a child’s school experience?
We can help with conversations with the school that involve a child:
- Being permanently excluded or being told to go to a different school
- Being suspended or temporarily removed from school
- Being at a high risk of exclusion (for example, due to a high number of behaviour points or lots of internal exclusions)
Our help could include:
- Helping to understand letters
- Attending appeals and other school meetings
- Helping to access specialist support
- Giving advice and guidance around school exclusions
The Advocacy service is available to children and young people from Reception to Year 11 who either live in or attend a school in North Kensington.
We will give priority to the most urgent cases.
Alternatively, please follow this link to refer your young person, or to make a referral on behalf of a young person or their parent/guardian: https://forms.gle/N7Cxjij4JoxugLjS8.FacebookTwitterLinkedInWhatsAppEmailShare