How it works:
- Every time you shop online the retailer donates a percentage to The ClementJames Centre, at no extra cost to you.
- Over 2000 retailers (inc. Amazon, Sainsbury’s, John Lewis, M&S, eBay) are registered
How you do it:
- Go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/clementjames/
- Follow the instructions to register
- Install the Find and Remind toolbar – this will let you know when you are on a website which is registered with EasyFundraising and ask if you would like to claim a donation to ClementJames (this just means that a percentage of your purchase will go to the charity).
- If you are a UK taxpayer, you can also claim Gift Aid on EasyFundraising. To do so once you have set up an account, please go to ‘Settings’ under the ‘Your account’ tab on the top right-hand corner, then tick the Gift Aid box and enter your address.
That’s it, easy peasy! If you have any questions please do get in touch with us.
Transforming well-known songs with a mix of classic jazz and swing, with bossa, samba and contemporary pop music, the Jazz Dynamos will ignite your night. They have performed sold out shows at Ronnie Scott’s and Pizza Express Jazz Clubs in London and the Elgar Room at the Royal Albert Hall, as well as several festivals including Henley. In addition to public shows, the Jazz Dynamos have performed at private events for both British and Hollywood royalty, throughout Europe and across the world.
Tickets cost £55 including drinks and canapés. All proceeds from this concert will go towards The ClementJames Centre.
Wednesday, 10th May at 6.30pm
The ClementJames Centre, 95 Sirdar Road, W11 4EQ
How can I buy tickets and find out more?
Please visit our event page.
For more information about the Jazz Dynamos please visit their website.
In partnership with the Parish of St Clement & St James The ClementJames Centre is looking to redevelop the small St Clement’s church garden along Sirdar Road to create a new community space for gardening and art projects, as well as general enjoyment. We are very pleased to announce that we have been selected as one of three organisations to participate in the ‘Tesco Bags of Help’ scheme throughout this February.
Between the 1st and 25th February, each time you shop in the stores below (spending any value) you will receive a token to vote for our project, which you can put into a box in store. The first prize is £5,000, the second is £2,500 and the third is £1,000.
We’re very grateful for any contribution towards the vote and thank you for your support!
St Clement’s church garden on Sirdar Road
Tesco teamed up with Groundwork to launch its Bags of Help initiative across England and Wales. The scheme sees three community groups and projects in each of around 200 Tesco regions awarded grants of £5,000, £2,000 and £1,000 – all raised from the 5p bag charge. The public will now vote in store from 1st to 25th February on who should receive the £5,000, £2,000 and £1,000 awards.